Starting a business
The decisions you take when setting up a business can have far reaching consequences – more than you possibly imagine.
Take advantage of our specialists’ experience and expertise at this crucial stage!
- Choice of legal structure
- Drafting of the Articles of Association
- Drawing up of business plans
- Requests for proposals to insurance companies (3rd party liability, personal accident insurance, Pension Fund…) evaluation and comparison of offers and then recommendations
- Check whether VAT registration is required or would be in the company’s financial interest
- Choice of VAT taxation method